As a featured guest on The Power Hour with Joyce Riley, Anthony Gucciardi discusses the true severity of the Fukushima disaster and how it affects you and your family.
Fukushima has had 5 major meltdowns now, in a disaster that is making experts say that it is larger than Chernobyl.
Please read more of this detailed report below as a companion to the video.
Aljazeera reported in September that the radiation emitted from Fukushima would rival or surpass Chernobyl in only the weeks following the disaster.
According to Aljazeera:
Experts say that the total radiation leaked will eventually exceed the amounts released from the Chernobyl disaster that the Ukraine in April 1986. This amount would make Fukushima the worst nuclear disaster in history.
This news was from 2011, but the current news isn’t much better. After officials said they were going to perform a ‘cold shutdown’ to prevent any further issues, its now come out that the Fukushima reactor temperature now surpasses 752 degrees — whereas 100 degrees Celsius was required for the cold shutdown.
Tepco, the operators of the plant, say the thermometer is conveniently broken, but they have been known to conceal the truth from the public in the past. It took a report months after the initial Fukushima disaster to state that the amount of radiation released exceeds twice what experts claimed, and that report is actually very conservative. Researchers stated:
Significantly more radioactive cesium was released into the atmosphere as a result of the Fukushima explosion than many experts previously stated. A new study challenges the official explanations of the Fukushima explosion, stating that the amount of radioactive isotope caesium-137 released at the height of the crisis was equivalent to 42% of that from Chernobyl.The researchers also explain how the plant operating company completely covered it up.
In fact, this statement came with a big delay. The operating company deliberately concealed this information. The explanation is simple – the company is afraid that any checking by competent experts would reveal its inability to save the situation. Only recently, foreign experts founded a consultative body for the clean-up of the accident’s consequences. Moreover, the company is concealing the information about the amount of pollution of the environment.Dr. Chris Busby, who is a known authority on the Fukushima disaster, actually said that the disaster could lead to 200,000 deaths. Amazingly, reports have already shown that the disaster is killing thousands of individuals. One peer-reviewed study found that radioactive fallout from Fukushima has already killed an estimated 14,000 individuals in the United States — most under age one.
It was also found that radioactive cesium was contaminating San Francisco-area milk with 150% of the EPA’s maximum contamination limit.
Beyond that, you’re also being exposed to a number of other sources of radiation throughout your day that increase the total percentage. What’s more is that some reports have also tied Fukushima radiation to an increase in heart disease. And it’s not going anywhere fast, as cesium-137 has a 30-year half-life. In fact, the land seriously contaminated by the Fukushima disaster will remain dangerously radioactive for up to 300 years.
The University of Missouri-Columbia said:
Food grown in these regions is contaminated with cesium-137, and sadly most of the children living there who eat this food have become unhealthy. The Belrad Institute, after nine years of research and hundreds of autopsies, found that cesium-137 concentrates in the vital organs, particularly the heart and endocrine system. Professor Yuri Bandazhevsky discovered that children contaminated with cesium-137 that produced 50 atomic disintegrations per second (beck-rells) per kilogram of body weight caused irreversible heart damage in a child.So it’s causing irreversible heart damage. And this is not an isolated issue, either. While radiation is certainly spiking throughout Tokyo, it is really affecting the entire globe. United States researchers are have revealed that radioactive cesium has been detected in US soil in levels that indicate a severe threat to human health.
In a video about the coming effects of Fukushima radiation on US health, one part of the transcript reads:
It is a public health issue and not a personal health issue. What that means is that we will never know who is the individual who got cancer from Fukushima. But we can be sure that the radiation did reach here and that there will be an increase in cancers, especially on the West Coast where the Rocky Mountains stopped most of the radiation and deposited it on the ground.Luckily there are natural methods of combating this radiation, particularly in the form of food and supplements. While it’s certainly beneficial for virtually everyone to consume these foods and nutritional supplements, it may be particularly vital when fighting radiation that could be damaging the health of you and your family.
- Sea vegetables: they're nutritious, taste great, and protect against radiation with high iodine content. Kelp is a great choice here. You just have to watch out for contamination like mercury and other toxic ingredients — make sure you buy high quality organic when possible.
- Chrlorella: Chlorella is full of chlorophyll, which may ward off radiation and is an overall immune booster.
- Spirulina: Spirulina has been been shown to not only enhance the immune system and reduce cholesterol, but also protect the body from radiation.
- Apple pectin: Beginning to gain a powerful reputation as an anti-radiation substance.
- Turmeric: this substance is really becoming the next vitamin D — it’s so powerful in boosting your immunity and recent studies show it can protect your skin from radiation. More importantly, it possesses anti-radiation and toxicity effects that can actually interfere with chemotherapy, which just shows how powerful it is. You’ll want to be taking this in a liquid form as a lot of the dry capsules don’t work very well, or perhaps in a food source. The food source is also of concern as it needs to be 100% organic and unprocessed.
- The Detrimental Effects of the Fukushima Disaster on United States Public Health
- Fukushima Radiation Levels Exceeding Evacuation Zone Spreading Beyond Tokyo
- Experts Admit Fukushima is Causing Hidden Cancer Deaths
- Is Fukushima Radiation Responsible for Mysterious Alaskan Seal Deaths?
- New Study Challenges Official Fukushima Explanation | Radiation Released Exceeds Twice what Experts Claimed
- Nuclear Crisis Reborn: Typhoon May Spread Fukushima Radiation
BE THE CHANGE! PLEASE SHARE THIS USING THE TOOLS BELOW
BE THE CHANGE! PLEASE SHARE THIS USING THE TOOLS BELOW
If you enjoy our work, please donate to keep our website going.