For many years government and health officials have been trying to push vaccination.
There have even been numerous occasions where legislators and others have called for mandatory vaccinations that could affect health care workers in particular.
In fact, many pediatricians are so angry with their patients who refuse vaccination that they are ‘firing’ patients and their families, refusing to play their role as doctor. That’s right, pediatricians are refusing to help parents — and their families — if they aren’t ‘responsible’ enough to vaccinate their children.
One study of Connecticut pediatricians found that some 30 percent of 133 doctors said they they refused to help a family due to vaccine refusal. Another survey of 909 Midwestern pediatricians found that 21 percent dismissed a family due to vaccine refusal.
While doctors are trained and told to ‘sell’ these vaccines, many people are becoming aware of vaccine dangers and risks. One study found that more than 1 in 10 parents are straying away from the traditional vaccine schedule, with the number to increase exponentially over the next few years.
For doctors to refuse care for those making a decision for their own health is irresponsible to say the least. Perhaps doctors should consider these truths about vaccines and the flu shot before ‘firing’ patients who refuse to be pricked.
- Flu vaccines have been shown to be quite ineffective. They simply aren’t nearly as helpful as health officials make them out to be.
- Vaccines suppress the immune system which could actually increase your risk for contracting the flu for weeks or months.
- The flu shot “protects” against the influenza virus, but only about 20 percent of flu sicknesses are caused by influenza type A or B. The 80 percent remaining are caused by over 200 other bugs which make you feel like you have the flu.
- Flu shots have been linked to killer nerve disease.
- Vaccines contain chemicals called adjuvants, which are causing numerous health complications.
- Your immune system is the absolute best defense for any sickness.
- Should You Follow Through with Vaccination?
- Doctors Often Withhold Information from their Patients
- African Country Threatens to Jail Parents for Skipping Polio Vaccination
- New Bill to Mandate Flu Vaccine for New Jersey Health Care Workers
- Swine Flu Vaccine Linked to Guillain Barre May Also Lead to Narcolepsy
- VacciNation: Duped by Medical Quackery
This article first appeared at Natural Society, an excellent resource for health news and vaccine information.