Joe Lieberman is announcing his retirement today which would seem like a victory for the liberty movement. Throughout his career the Senator from Connecticut has been the consummate insider. From conceding victory before Gore did in the 2000 recount, to his full conversion to NeoCon status after 9/11, to introducing a barrage on freedom-smashing legislation; he seems to be the spearhead for ushering in the control grid over the opposition to tyranny.
His non-threatening monotone voice and easy manner made him appear as a gentle servant of the people, yet nothing could be farther from the truth. He is certainly near the pinnacle of the elite control structure and his abrupt departure should be viewed as alarming.
The establishment media will point to real political challenges Lieberman faces like the fact that anti-Lieberman activists have taken over his party created in 2006 called Connecticut for Lieberman. However, his resignation may have a deeper meaning, perhaps indicating that his inside job is complete and this ship is about to capsize.
Political insiders have known for some time that the collapse of America is imminent. During a very rare closed session of Congress in March 2008, according to confirmed leaks the following are some of the warnings presented to lawmakers:
- the imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008
- the imminent collapse of US federal government finances by February 2009
- the possibility of Civil War inside the USA as a result of the collapse
- advance round-ups of “insurgent U.S. citizens” likely to move against the government
- the possibility of retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses
- the location of “safe facilities” for members of Congress and their families to reside during expected massive civil unrest
Of course some of these events have not yet transpired, but are surely intended to. The financial collapse of 2008 did indeed occur, which presented the opportunity for the banks to accomplish a final looting of the public. Perhaps their best social minds believed such a massive robbery of the American people would actually force them off their couch in protest. Incidentally, the social engineers seemed to underestimate the level of inertia driven by the embedded slovenly consciousness created by the system itself.
- Roving wiretaps that cover multiple phones or computers a suspect may use
- Warrantless search and seizures
- Surveillance of “lone wolf” non-U.S. citizens with no terror group affiliation
Activist Post Daily Newsletter
Free Report: 10 Ways to Survive the Economic Collapse with subscription